Monday, October 29, 2007

Unexpected Surprise - Fooling the Pastor

Dear Park Slope Family,

I want to thank you for that unexpected surprise yesterday. You really got me! The gifts and words of encouragement really touched my heart. As a matter of fact I was a bit speechless. Thank you Missionettes for creatively disguising your award service and thank you leaders for putting it all together. The special Dinner was excellent. Thanks Emma & Ariel for lending us your beautiful home.

“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

-Philippians 1:2-6

Big Hugs

Pastor Luis

=-=

No comments: